Monday 11 July 2016

My Aquaponics System

I am really happy to share with you guys the progress of my Aquaponics System. I made this video to show how it is possible to build and maintain your own system. We have today a giant tomato plant that gave us more than 100 tomatoes and sage, thyme, basil, rosemary, lettuce, arugula, swiss charge , collard greens and some Tilapias as you'll be able to see on the video

I just want to be clear that this system was made by my partner in crime and he did all of it. It means, bought all the tanks, pumps, clay, seeds  Ph, everything. I am just sharing and learning how to live with it.

Any questions, doubts, tips, help, I would love to know it. Please don't hesitate to contact me!

Cheers
L.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorenzza,
    I'm Sergio from Outpost. Please contact me at the office, someone found your purse

    ReplyDelete