Wednesday 9 December 2015

Guacamole Delicious, Healthy and an Easy Recipe!





I am a fan of avocados! All of my friends and my family know if I can choose my best fruits in the world, avocados will be one of my favorites, for sure!!!



In Brazil we have many types of avocados. The most common eating there, it is a big one and a little bit sweet. We normal eat like a dessert with sugar or honey, and it's really nice to make smoothies.







                                            

                                                          Types of Avocados in Brazil






* Recipe: Quintal Avocado with milk and honey, so yummy!!!


I was telling on the video for you guys, how the avocado is healthy. If you read more about, more you will eat it!
Avocados are a good source of pantothenic acid, dietary fiber, vitamin K, copper, folate, vitamin B6, potassium, vitamin E, and vitamin C. Although they are fruits, avocados have a high fat content of between 71 to 88% of their total calories—about 20 times the average for other fruits.

You can check on these websites below:






After this post I hope you guys will eat more avocados, and start to make your own Guacamole.

Thank you to watch the video, and trying to be healthy!

Beijos Bye bye

3 comments:

  1. Lol
    Great video! Loved the inicial presentation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tks Friend! I am happy that you're following me!

      Delete
  2. Lol
    Great video! Loved the inicial presentation.

    ReplyDelete