Thursday 3 December 2015

Banana Pie, one of my favorite desserts!





I am so glad that I could make on of my favorite desserts for you guys! This recipe I learned how to make when I was 15 years old.

Remember my first post, when I told you guys that I used to spent my vocations in my family's farm? The place where I could learn and enjoy my first experiences with fresh and healthy food. My aunt, who still lives there taught me this delicious recipe, and now I am sharing with you guys!

I swear, if you guys try to make this recipe, you guys will love it as well!


Follow the instructions here:


Ingredients:

300g of Whole Wheat Flour

300g of Oats

300g of Brown Sugar

300g of oil ( coconut, canola or butter)

Pinch of cinnamon




How to prepare:






Mix the first 3 ingredients in a big bowl, til it's a single mix.








After you'll add the oil and the mix it will turn a crumble




Get a round cookie sheet and you will start to prepare your layers. This pie needs to have 4 layers. Two of crumble and two of bananas, interspersed. The first layer, it will be the crumble layer, the second one it'll be a banana layer and you will repeat. In the end you'll add a pinch of cinnamon, as much as you want.



When your pie it is ready, you will put in the 350 F or 180 C oven for 30 minutes. 


That's it! A delicious, healthy and fresh Banana Pie. Watch the video and you will learn exactly how to make it. Try it and tell me if you liked it or not!

Thank you for your attention again, and see u next time!!!!
Beijos and bye bye


2 comments: