Thursday 26 November 2015

Cooking and Having fun

I was in my course other day (who doesn’t know, it is a Digital Content Strategy extension course that I am doing here in Toronto), and we were arguing and creating a campaign for a traditional Canadian food, it calls Campbell`s. This is a kind of fast meal, soups in a can, as far as I know this kind of food it is nothing healthy, normally they have a lot of sodium and preservatives. We were trying to find the perfect persona who it will fit well for this brand (target).  Most of the students said: the perfect persona is a business and busy mom. What???? I didn’t agree with this choice.  I believe, the perfect persona is a single man or a student. In my view who will eat this food, it is someone either doesn’t know how to cook and it is a lonely person. But in their view the persona it is mom who wants spend more time with her kids than cooking. For her cook it is a waste of time.




FORGIVE ME MY SCHOOL FRIENDS, BUT THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!

First of all, cooking is not a waste of time. I understand that some people they don’t like to cook, or they don’t know. But a mom needs to know or needs understand what is the best food to feed her kids. The best time for a person to educate and understand which is better to eat is in the childhood. If a mom doesn’t teach her kids well, probably they will have problems in the future with food.


  
                                                                                

These sites below it will give more information about healthy children, and why it is so important to pay attention on it:



What I am trying to say to you guys and I tried to say to my school friends is; cook can be fun and in the same time you can share this moment with your family and friends. Cooking together it is much more fun than cook alone, you can share the recipes, and also you will understand what you are eating. The nutrients, how much cost to prepare that recipe that you really like. Actually one of my favorite hobbies is cooking with my friends. Sometime I prefer having a dinner at home that go out to eat. It is cheaper, no lines, no stress if the food is not exactly what you thought. One day I will be a mom, and I will try to feed them with a real nourishment. It is far from my life plan to give them fast food, or ready food in a can. 




 COOKING WITH FRIENDS IT IS MUCH BETTER...


            

                  


I wanted to share with you guys this story, because I want to say: go try to cook something and have a real meal with your family, or date with friends and try to cook together. Never prefer to buy ready food or go out to buy Mc Donald’s. The only people in the world that can do that are: single men, students or a lonely person, and in this case they deserve that!!!!;)))

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. Cooking is one of the best ways to connect and share love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!!! And I love you!

    ReplyDelete