Thursday 19 November 2015

Healthy Turkey Burger





Today I made some Turkey Burgers, you can watch the video and see how easy, simple and fast it is.


I was feeling like eating hamburger so bad this week. My weak side always been cheeseburger with french fries. But I never was a person that I liked Mc Donalds. I always preferred to eat a homemade one. Taste is much better, it is healthier, and you don't feel that you are eating garbage.



I am not the person that like beef a lot, but I am not vegan either. Sometime I like to eat beef, but just some kinds of beef. And if I can, I always will prefer to change the beef for fish, chicken or turkey. My digest is much better with this types of meat.



If you are like me, want to change some ingredients to help you to digest or feel better and with more energy ( digest beef use a lot of your energy, and than you will feel tired and sometimes depress), you need to try to make this recipe.



As you can see on the video, I like to eat my burger with salad and my homemade "french fries", I will feel satisfied with the desire to eat junk food and in the same time I eat healthy.



My "french fries" is so easy to make as well. I make in the oven with rosemary and love a lot. Actually I prefer more than the way that I make than the french fries. I will teach you guys the next time how to make it, and how to make some chips in the oven as well.



I hope that you enjoyed again and had some fun!!!!



Bye bye and Beijos

3 comments:

  1. Baby, u r so cute and theatrical (in a good way, of course)! Loved your new recipe and Im gonna try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good, looking forward to the next video too!! :)

    ReplyDelete