Friday 15 January 2016

CHANGE THE WORLD AND BUILD AN AQUAPONICS SYSTEM

Food and Humanity...


In of my first posts I talked about how to choose and buy your food.  I think this is really important for your health, and your life. Why??? Because, without it you can’t work, be with your family or enjoy the world that you live.
Since I moved to Canada I started to appreciate more fresh and healthy food. Before in Brazil I didn’t care so much about it, because I used to live in a tropical country, and fresh food was cheap and easy to get it. But here in Canada, I believe because of the weather (maybe), fresh and healthy food is more expensive. Now I understand why they take many vitamins, and now I am taking them as well, of course. After I realized that, I started to think and search more about food in the world, I discovered that in the future it will be worse than today, even for Brazil. We are killing nature, there isn't enough food on earth for the world population, and more than that, what we already have today we are destroying and not putting back. There is huge problem with the water, some countries are buying water from others, and without it we can’t grow plants, nor feed the animals, we can’t live. We are fishing all the fish that we have, killing the animals and the forests. I don’t know what people are thinking about, if they don’t care about the future, so what do they care for??? A new car? The new Iphone? Parties and being drunk? Really, the values are reversed.


 
                                     
                     
Amazonian Forrest, so sad...

I don’t want to be part of this, I want a better world, and I will try to do something to change what’s happening, even if I can’t change, I will try it.

Finally someone told me about something that will change the way that I am living, something that can helps my life be easier and in the same time makes the world better. It calls AQUAPONICS. I don’t know if everybody knows what it is, but I will try to explain and teach a little bit for you guys.
AQUAPONICS is aquaculture, and aquaculture or aquafarming for who doesn’t know is the farming of aquatic organisms such as fish, crustaceans, molluscs and aquatic plants, and probably the fastest growing food-producing sector, now accounts for nearly 50 percent of the world's food fish. AQUAPONICS is a revolutionary combination of the best aquaculture and hydroponics, and an amazingly fun and easy way to raise fish together with organic vegetables, greens, herbs and fruits. AQUAPONICS systems are much more productive and use up 90 percent less water than conventional gardens. Others advantages include no weeds, fewer pests, and no watering, fertilizing, bending, digging or heavy lifting.
For me today, in my opinion AQUAPONICS will revolutionize both agriculture and the farming, in all aspects. More than that it will incentive local producers, save water, save transportation, and it will grow the city economy. In my opinion, it is better to invest you money in local producer, and then you will help to developed more jobs, and your city economy.


Aquaponics in your backyard

Image result for aquaponics design backyard  

Commercial Aquaponics

                          Image result for commercial aquaponics design 


FUTURE


You really need to think about it how this is so important for you. The same time you will be healthier and saving the world. How can be better than that??? 

Guess????  I started to make my own Aquaponic System, and I am so excited for that!!!! Soon I will make a video, and show haw I made it, and it is unbelievable nice to have one!!!! See u soon...




1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to see your Aquaponic system!
    //Lina

    ReplyDelete