Friday 8 January 2016

DIY Infused Olive Oil





I was really excited about my last Christmas, because I would spend here in Canada with snow and my Canadian family. But I didn't have enough money to buy presents for everybody, and I was worried about that. Then I decided to make something by myself. I thought maybe I could  make some Christmas cookies, or a nice desserts, but I really wanted something special. The next weekend I went to the Christmas Market downtown Toronto, actually this place is amazing, the decoration, the restaurants, definitively this is one of the best programs to do with your family and friends during Christmas time. Anyways I was there and I saw a store selling spices and infused olive oil, it was a incredible. At that moment I realized that I could  make my own Infused Olive Oil.




     Toronto Christmas Market









DIY - Infused Oilve OIl



I came back home that night and I decided to make my own, as I have a little garden in my condo, it was easier than I thought! I just chose the herbs that I had in my garden to make different flavors., but you can use the herbs that you like, lemon, peppers, flowers. It will depend on your taste and for what you want.



Displaying IMG_4554.JPG

Displaying IMG_4554.JPGDisplaying IMG_4554.JPG












The best thing about an Infused Olive Oil is you can give more taste to your food. Instead of using a plain olive oil to season your salad, use a Lemon Infused Olive oil or Basil one. I changed butter for Rosemary Olive Oil in my toast, and it is full of flavor.


                                            
My toast in the morning: Rosemary Olive Oil and avocado so yummyyyyy


 I made it again just to show how easy it is to DIY; and you can make and give it as a gift to your friends. I believe they 'll love it.
I hope you enjoyed it and had a great time!

See u soon...

Beijos e bye bye

Displaying IMG_4628.JPG

Displaying IMG_4628.JPGDisplaying IMG_4628.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment